Title text: What if someone broke out of a hypothetical situation in your room right now?
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: |
Please include the reason why this explanation is incomplete, like this:
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
This comic sets up a recursive loop of hypothetical situations within hypothetical situations, reaching an absurd level. The title text attempts to extend it further into the reader's mind.
- Beret Guy: What if I had some ice cream? Wouldn't that be awesome?
- Cueball: No, stop--
- Beret Guy (thinking):
- Cueball: Great, you've trapped us in a a hypothetical situation!
- Beret Guy (holding ice cream): Mm, ice cream.
- Cueball: Maybe if I had a knife I could cut our way free...
- Cueball (thinking):
- Beret Guy: Mmm, ice cream!
- Cueball (reaching back into previous thought bubble): Here, take this one.