Title text: You make forgetting look so easy.
At the beginning of the comic, Cueball is wandering around in a barren area, supposedly a desert, thinking about his ex-partner, in which he, at first, appears to be fondly remembering her, but the last two boxes explain that he is trying to take a long walk to forget her, and is obviously not very good at it.
The title text implies that his ex-partner had easily forgotten him, and he wishes that he could forget more easily. It's also possible that he means that it's so hard to forget her that forgetting anything else is simple in comparison to it.
Note: When Cueball mentions walking 1000 miles, he is most likely exxagerating, as, due to his lack of hiking/traveling gear, most likely has only walked a hundred or so, either that, or the story is similar in nature, or even in the same universe, as comic 505.
- [Cueball is walking through a wasteland talking to himself.]
- I am alone in this wasteland, a thousand miles from you.
- But I haven't forgotten the feel of your skin, your mischievous smile.
- You'd think a thousand miles would be enough.
- I guess I'll keep walking.