Title text: Electric skateboards, by cost, get the equivalent of about 300 miles per gallon. Lithium batteries just need to get cheaper.
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: |
Please include the reason why this explanation is incomplete, like this:
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
There are many anecdotal instances of drivers of "green" vehicles both criticizing owners of less fuel-efficient vehicles (such as SUVs) and for taunting them about how much more they are paying for fuel. Randall is reversing this by taunting/criticizing the owner of a Prius hybrid vehicle as though their roles were reversed. The owner of the hybrid car is irritated and does not understand what is being said.
- My Hobby:
- Renting an SUV and confusing the hell out of hybrid owners
- [A Prius Driver is pumping gas into his car at a gas station. The prices can be seen in the background, and read:]
- M: $4.38
- P: $4.51
- D: $4.85
- [Cueball drives up alongside in an SUV and leans out the window.]
- Cueball: Check out those prices! Your Prius ain't looking so smart now, huh?
- Prius Driver: It's ... wait, what?
- Cueball: Maybe you'll go green next time, asshole!