56: The Cure
Title text: My first try at drawing a real face in years.
The "real face" is depicting Robert Smith, singer of the 80's band The Cure, famous for songs like "A Forest" and "Friday I'm in Love". The joke is therefore very simple: When Robert would sing the above lines of Coldplay's "Clocks", anyone would know the answer: he's part of The Cure.
- [A charcoal drawing of Robert Smith's head and face, with a caption underneath.]
- Robert Smith should do a cover of
- Coldplay's Clocks, so when he sings
- "Am I part of the cure or am I part of the disease?"
- we can say, "Ooh, we know this one!"
add a comment! ⋅ refresh comments!