Just so you know it would be fairly easy to drop a stack of diamond while alt-tabbing because the default "drop" key is 'q'.
- But the Q key just drops one item, not the whole stack. To drop the whole stack you have to open your inventory, click on the stack then click outside the inventory dialog. (yeah I'm a Minecraft addict :D) -- 184.108.40.206
- If you were 'holding' the stack with your cursor and left the inventory, it would also drop. Same if it was in the crafting slots. 220.127.116.11 21:17, 10 March 2013 (UTC)
- If you press ctrl + q you can drop the contents of the currently selected slot 18.104.22.168 10:25, 15 July 2014 (UTC)
- If you are sneaking while you hit "q" you will drop the entire stack you are holding. 22.214.171.124 21:07, 11 November 2017 (UTC)
Possible explanation for the bot's choice of avatar. Two girls holding hands in the small image, but the "context" is that it's a group of friends just hanging out. 126.96.36.199 03:50, 26 May 2013 (UTC)
I added an incomplete tag because of informality and no explanation of google's data gathering. I also removed it from the category "video games." Why was it in there anyway? 188.8.131.52 02:48, 22 August 2015 (UTC)
- Perhaps because Minecraft is one?184.108.40.206 20:01, 7 September 2015 (UTC)