1765: Baby Post
Title text: [bzzzt] "REMEMBER TO CHECK IN FOR YOUR FLIGHT TO LONDON." "My wha-" [bzzzt] "YOUR UBER WILL ARRIVE IN FOUR MINUTES."
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: Created by a BOT - Please change this comment when editing this page.|
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
Cueball often leaves his daughter unattended with his tablet. As a result, she often (probably accidentally) posts things on his facebook. What she posts initially would be bizzare for an adult to post, but her posts make sense when one learns it was a young child posting by accident. She also appears to accidentally post links to webpages it seems Cueball may have left open. As the comic continues, it seems as though Cueball may be planning to break into the tower of London to steal the crown jewels. Although, his surprise in the title text suggests it may be his daughter who plans to break into the tower of London - or else she plans for Cueball to do so. It would be very difficult for a young child to plan such an elaborate heist on purpose, let alone by accident.
[Ponytail is looking at something on her phone while talking to Cueball]
- Ponytail: Why did you post a The Wheels on the Bus video to Facebook six times?
- Cueball:Haha, whoops! My daughter was watching the tablet and must have hit something.
[Cueball is talking to someone on the phone while pushing a shopping cart with a few items in it]
- Phone: Hey, did you mean to post "FHFF,,,M,,,," and a link to a map of hardware stores?
- Cueball: I should really look up how to lock the screen.
[White Hat is looking at his phone while talking to Cueball]
- White Hat: You just posted videos on metal-working, zip lines, and camouflage.
- Cueball: Uhh...
[Ponytail is looking at her phone while talking to Cueball]
- Ponytail: Um, you posted blueprints of the Crown Jewel rooms in the Tower of London.
- Cueball: Maybe we should be keeping more of an eye on her.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!