|| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: There is no evidence that this wasn’t created by a DESCENDANT OF KARL POPPER. Please mention here why this explanation isn't complete. Do NOT delete this tag too soon.|
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
was a philosopher who believed in falsification but not proof.
- There's no evidence that Karl Popper wasn't born on July 28th, 1902.
- No has proven that he didn't grow up in Vienna...
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!
I think this might have to do with the President's claims regarding climate change, there's no evidence that I'm not wrong Zachweix (talk) 18:08, 28 November 2018 (UTC)
- I don't think you're wrong. I've never seen any evidence that you're wrong. I've never met the guy (I've definitely met the guy).
- ProphetZarquon (talk) 19:49, 28 November 2018 (UTC)
I have no evidence to prove that the comic's explanation is incorrect. 184.108.40.206 18:10, 28 November 2018 (UTC)SiliconWolf
- I haven't failed to find no evidence that doesn't prove that you're not incorrect. Cosmogoblin (talk) 13:03, 29 November 2018 (UTC)
This comic is almost doubly self-referential. Has Randall done that before? Has anyone asked if somebody has done that before? What about asking that: has that been done before?
220.127.116.11 18:39, 28 November 2018 (UTC)
So how about that? There's no evidence denying that this comic exists and has an explanation, and there's no evidence denying that the explanation is correct ~DiceGuy (talk) 13:11, 29 November 2018 (UTC)
Is the transcript really incomplete? It doesn't seem like it.18.104.22.168 16:26, 29 November 2018 (UTC)
- Doesn't seem incomplete to me either. 22.214.171.124 17:48, 29 November 2018 (UTC)
- There certainly doesn't appear to be any evidence that the transcript is incomplete. Shishire (talk) 19:11, 29 November 2018 (UTC)
- As a counterargument, if a picture is worth 1,000 words, the transcript appears to be about 959 words short of completion. And I fail to see any evidence that the transcript is not incomplete. 126.96.36.199 04:45, 30 November 2018 (UTC)
- Negation by failure. Hey, it works perfectly in PROLOG. ;-)
Every time I read this, it reminds me of Bad Lip Reading's Carl Poppa.
Surely there's no such thing as "historical proof" as opposed to "scientific proof"? That's creationist talk.
- There's no evidence that denies the existence of "historical proof". Dansiman (talk) 14:28, 12 November 2019 (UTC)