570: New Car
Title text: Somewhere out there is a company that has actually figured out how to enlarge penises, and it's helpless to reach potential customers.
Extremely flashy advertisement banners used to be more common on websites, often (falsely) claiming that the person viewing the page had won a prize. In the comic, the guy with the car tried to give away the car on his website, but the winner never claimed the prize because they assumed is was an ad.
The titletext refers to the many fake advertisements for "male enhancement" drugs, suggesting that if such a drug were created, it would be very difficult to advertise effectively, since most people would assume it was a scam.
- Person 1: When'd you get the car?
- Person 2: It's the darndest thing. We bought it as a prize for the 100,000,000th visitor to our website.
- Person 1: And they didn't want it?
- Person 2: Apparently.
- Person 1: Maybe they didn't see the notice.
- Person 2: It was flashing and everything!
- Person 1: How bizarre.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!