Talk:1530: Keyboard Mash
Spiders. We knew this would happen someday.
So, the plot seems to be that he went outside to deal with his dog, and the spider got inside, perhaps lurking in his room and striking when he sat down at his computer, hence the keyboard smash. It could be him being taken, or perhaps the spider getting adjusted to the keyboard rather clumsily, what would you see as more feasible? And from then on, it's the spider typing? 184.108.40.206 06:23, 27 May 2015 (UTC)
"All your hands" were on the home row? Surely he means *both* hands or all *fingers* - unless he's already aware of the spider? Plot hole? 220.127.116.11 06:43, 27 May 2015 (UTC)
- Good catch. May be he always was aware he was talking with a spider. And the las comment from the spider is just sarcastic. Arturotena (talk) 07:46, 27 May 2015 (UTC)
- Yes, that had me wondering too. Perhaps the spider didn't realise she needed to turn the webcam off? 18.104.22.168 09:20, 27 May 2015 (UTC)
The comment "I am a normal Human typing with my Human hands." seems like something Beret Guy would say. Perhaps his time with Beret Guy has desensitized Cueball to those kind of comments? 22.214.171.124 09:08, 27 May 2015 (UTC)
- On the other hand, beret guy wouldn't accuse someone of being "weird" or "bizarre" Zeimusu (talk) 09:13, 27 May 2015 (UTC)
- Internal skeleton
In the title text, the spider invite to “CHAT ABOUT OUR INTERNAL SKELETONS.” Of course, the spiders, being arachnid, are invertebrate and don't have internal skeletons. Humans have. My guess is the spider is trying to fool the human. :-) Arturotena (talk) 07:34, 27 May 2015 (UTC)
Thanks, Mr. skeletal. 126.96.36.199 11:08, 27 May 2015 (UTC)
- Number of "Fingers"
It is 7 keys - "fingers" that are used for the smash on the home row. Spiders have 8 legs. Anybody else notice that? lg tier666 188.8.131.52 07:44, 27 May 2015 (UTC)
- I count 8 keys: 7 letters and the digit "7". Bit, since the letters are repeated, the spider couldn't press all of the with its legs at the same time. All of this make me think that a spider could be an awesome typist. Arturotena (talk) 07:51, 27 May 2015 (UTC)
- Turing test
- What if?
Coincidentally, or perhaps not, the current "What if?" at http://what-if.xkcd.com/136/ is also spider related. It comes with a health warning: "If you're a serious arachnophobe, you might want to skip this one." :-) . Gearoid (talk) 08:09, 27 May 2015 (UTC)
What should be the name of the picture of White Hat? White Hat/Spider or White Hat Chat Avatar or Spider with the acces of White Hats Avatar or spider who seems to be White Hat or Spider who replaced White Hat in the Interweb of better Names I couldn't think of yet. And how do we know, that Cueball is Cueball as well maybe this is the invasion of the spiders who come through the web!! ẞ qwertz (talk) 10:32, 27 May 2015 (UTC)
- https://www.pinterest.com/pin/310959549243301172/ That is all. - Frankie (talk) 11:51, 27 May 2015 (UTC)
- Possible reference by the title?
- Where's your dog now?
The dog is probably a reference to Terminator 2 where a barking dog reveals the terminator identity. 184.108.40.206 12:45, 27 May 2015 (UTC)
- Keystroke Dynamics
I see a hint to keystroke dynamics in this comic, which is being increasingly used to assert someone's identity online. 220.127.116.11 16:55, 27 May 2015 (UTC)xquestion