Even though space is cold, it conducts so poorly that spacecraft would probably have more problems getting rid of heat than keeping heat, considering how isolated they are. Tharkon (talk) 16:43, 22 February 2019 (UTC)
- It actually has little to do with conduction; the heat radiates pretty effectively, especially as it gets "hotter" vs the surrounding radiation. 18.104.22.168 17:35, 22 February 2019 (UTC)
- You're right, spacecraft are cooled by radiation. Yet it is far less effective than conductive/convective cooling by blowing the surrounding medium (water, air, whatever) over the hot parts. It's so much easier to cool things down here on Earth! Cooling problems is one of the reasons why nuclear reactors are not very popular in space, they need massive cooling systems.
- It could, with equal probability, be a reference to parallel universes. There's nothing anywhere that says anything about game development.... 22.214.171.124 18:29, 22 February 2019 (UTC)
- ”Cool Mechanic” “Unbalanced” and “Join the team” seemed like hints Netherin5 (talk) 18:33, 22 February 2019 (UTC)
- It seemed obvious to me it was a reference to episodic story development, as it looks like that happens with shows and comics all the time. Don't understand how it makes sense for parallel universes (except that this kind of happened with star trek and the introduction of the parallel reality) but recommend updating the article to include all interpretations. 126.96.36.199 21:20, 22 February 2019 (UTC)
This seems to be in the same vein as two other recent comics, Internet Archive and ArkXiv. Perhaps real things that seem unrealistic is a new topic of Randalls? 188.8.131.52 17:53, 22 February 2019 (UTC)
- Nope, it goes back at least to the 331st comic! 184.108.40.206 21:22, 22 February 2019 (UTC)