Talk:2125: Luna 2
Second comic in a row about space. The comic seems fairly self-explanatory to me, but the title text might need a bit more work to explain. I can't even figure out exactly what it means. Something about rushing to get the bare minimum done before the deadline? 22.214.171.124 17:04, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
OMG, the fake explanation is ROTFL funny! Hopefully whomever writes the correct explanation will keep this first bit of verbiage, just for the humor value, but in case that doesn’t happen, for those who don’t want to dig through the edit history, it currently says:
- “This comic describes one of the first faked moon missions, Luna II. The Communist sham was designed to make it look like the Moon was reachable by humans, in order to protect the threatened Zionist conspiracy.
- By discussing this as if it was fact, (((Randall))) is subtly reinforcing Jewish neuroprogramming causing people to believe in ridiculous child's fantasies like space unquestioningly.”
(And to be crystal clear, I didn’t write it!) 126.96.36.199 17:19, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
Not sure how to tan on mobile (feel free to do so and delete this tidbit if you want to) but: The throwing a frag filled with flags is symbolic of the standard human explorer tactic. Basically, we tend to shoot first whenever we go to a new place and then promptly place a claim, whether the preexisting landscape has been claimed or not. For instance, the Native Americans. Like, all of them. The tile text, on the other hand, represents attempts to find a solution to half a problem or maybe representing the aforementioned claims bit. But I could be reading into this too much 188.8.131.52 17:22, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
IP editor censoring my posts
I am using this website to share information, but several IP editors are consistently reverting my edits, even when I leave in their unsubstantiated claims. Help.
You should probably sign your posts to clarify who is having the problem. 184.108.40.206 17:22, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
- I'm sorry, I fail so see how that explanation is in any way funny. It's just confusing and annoying. 220.127.116.11 17:20, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
- it’s not funny *now* because someone deleted it. Basically someone wrote an explanation as if the moon landings were faked, and extended the conspiracy theory to have USA and USSR cooperating on perpetuating the conspiracy because somehow it benefits Israel. It was clearly tongue-in-cheek, like when people claim that the Earth is flat. Given the recent anti-Semitic comments that have cropped up here I took it as an effort to make fun of those people (the ones posting bizarre stuff) 18.104.22.168 17:35, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
- Alright, that's the part that wasn't clear to me. You can never really tell when someone online is being sarcastic. 22.214.171.124 17:48, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
vaporized on impact?
Does anyone here have links to evidence for or against Randall's claim in the title text? What was the impact speed? - Frankie (talk) 19:30, 18 March 2019 (UTC) I mean if they weren't vaporized, how would we tell outside of flags randomly bumping into the ISS? All of the ones that go to Earth would burn up. 126.96.36.199 19:40, 18 March 2019 (UTC)