Talk:2371: Election Screen Time
I think there should be a screen time category - there seems to be a lot of comics with this trend -Donthaveusernametalk
- K I did-Donthaveusernametalk
The title text seems like a reference to the movie Airplane! Barmar (talk) 00:19, 13 October 2020 (UTC)
- I'm not finding the connection, although I'm not familiar with the movie. Could you please explain? Nk1406 (talk) 02:13, 13 October 2020 (UTC)
- ”I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue”
"GETTING INTO POINTLESS ARGUMENTS WITH PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW: 17h 23m"
- Reminding people to sign their posts: 25h 58m Elektrizikekswerk (talk) 08:39, 13 October 2020 (UTC)
It's probably worth knowing about the fake collecting boxes for ballots. Robert Carnegie [email protected] 220.127.116.11 09:56, 13 October 2020 (UTC)
- You're referring to the California Republicans' "unofficial ballot boxes"? Worth knowing about, yes, though I don't see any particular relevance to the comic. BunsenH (talk) 15:33, 13 October 2020 (UTC)
- I suspect this is a direct response to the comic. With all the confusing illegal stuff happening, voters need to focus a little extra on the news, so they don't (for example) accidentally drop their ballot into a decoy ballot box labeled as "official" --18.104.22.168 16:48, 17 October 2020 (UTC)
Seems to me that the transcript should be text-only: "[Short blue bar-chart bar]", or something like that, rather than an actual graphic bar. No? BunsenH (talk) 15:02, 13 October 2020 (UTC)
- Agreed. Text describing their relative size would be good too.
- ProphetZarquon (talk) 17:48, 13 October 2020 (UTC)
Write in the candidate you want. That is all. ProphetZarquon (talk) 17:48, 13 October 2020 (UTC)
Coincidentally, or maybe not, https://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/salt Cellocgw (talk) 11:34, 14 October 2020 (UTC)