xkcd fan. That's about it really.
Now to be found at C418 wiki.
...so you want to know things about me...
- I live in India.
- I can speak Hindi and English fluently and a little bit of German.
- I have used Indian English (which is a weird mixture of British and American English) for the entirety of my academic and professional life, so sorry for the annoyance caused.
- I found xkcd through the news talking about his comics...
- I have the SIWOTI syndrome...
- I hate red links...
Stuff I have done on this wiki
Since I am horrible at actually explaining xkcd, I do other stuff, like cleanup, or adding new stuff to irritate the residents of this wiki.
- Main Page/sandbox
- Template: crickets
- Template: Quote
This is a quote—Me, Source
- Template: rw
- Template: link
- Enables a bit more rigidity in links.
- Template: Troll
- Cory Doctorow
- Elon Musk
- Template: Kick
- Template: Community links
- Anonymous user
Stuff I have ACTUALLY contributed to this wiki
To do list for mods
- Redesign the main page.
- Remove the explain xkcd tagline from the front page.
- Link to explain xkcd instead of xkcd.
- Add the community portal to the front page.
- Remove the advertisements on the front page.
- Remove the percent of comics with unfinished explanations, it’s now permanently less than 1%.
- Remove the 🔒 image appearing after every external link.
- Make the xkcd favicon file larger but make it appear smaller and in the top right corner of text.
- Update https://www.explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/MediaWiki:Sitenotice
- Update or delete https://www.explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/explain_xkcd:Explanation_Completion_Project
- Update the wiki.
- Make ads not appear in middle of content, only top, side and bottom.
- Question marks and other special characters in page titles makes the page show “no input file specified” unless using a redirect.
- Add the xkcd font (which should also be used in the front page).