Title text: Well, she's pretty hot.
In the first three panels of this comic, Cueball is expressing poetic romantic notions towards someone, typical of being newly in love, when one is afraid of actually expressing it.
In the last panel, Cueball totally contrasts his previous poetic statements, as he crassly states that he wishes to have sex with his paramour's sister.
- Cueball: I want to be brave enough to tell you how I feel.
- Cueball: I want to say "I love you" before I hang up the phone for once.
- Cueball: I want to drive all night with you, listening to mix tapes, not caring where we end up.
- Cueball: Oh, and I also really want to get with your sister.
- Cueball: I mean, DAMN.
- This is the forty-sixth comic originally posted to livejournal. The previous comic was 48: Found, the next is 50: Penny Arcade.