853: Consecutive Vowels
Title text: But the windows! What if there's a voyeur watchi-- wait, now I'm turned on too.
After extensive research, Cueball shows Megan a chart depicting the relationship between sexual arousal and consecutive vowels, showing that a high amount of consecutive vowels will make someone much more sexually aroused. Megan says she doesn't get it, but Cueball interrupts her with "queueing", a word with 6 consecutive vowels. Megan dramatizes this by immediately asking for sex with "FUCK ME NOW."
The title text shows that Cueball is fearful that there may be a voyeur peeking at them, but as "voyeur" has 4 consecutive vowels if "y" is considered a vowel, Cueball is turned on as well.
- Cueball: I was running a factor analysis on this huge database, and check out what it found:
- [Cueball holds up the chart.]
- [A graph plotting "sexual arousal" against "consecutive vowels." The trendline is a smooth exponential curve.]
- Megan: Huh? This chart makes no sense. What-
- Cueball: "Queueing"
- [Megan grabs Cueball.]
- Megan: FUCK ME NOW.
- The word "queueing" is not recognized by most spellcheckers, but is a spelling that refers to Queueing Theory, the study of queues. The present tense of queue should actually be "queuing".