Since this is xkcd, can someone check whether this 15 puzzle is solvable? I seem to recall that 1/2 of possible permutations fail. And this is the sort of Easter egg we have come to expect from our lord and master Randall Cyclic3 (talk) 13:51, 15 May 2019 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, it’s unsolvable.
- If the 15-puzzle is laid out like a numpad with 1 in the bottom left and the hole in the top right it is solvable. 22.214.171.124 14:23, 15 May 2019 (UTC)
- Really? I got it on my fifteen puzzle.
"Key travel" is the vertical distance a key moves when you press it. "Unlimited key travel" would make it very hard for it to register that a key has been pressed.126.96.36.199 14:03, 15 May 2019 (UTC)
- Perhaps the XKCD Company has partnered with ExampleName.Website.
- You probably have the Substitutions filter on your computer and forgot about it. (I do too, it's great.) It's XKeyboarCD, and the capital letters spell XKCD (for if that wasn't obvious). 188.8.131.52 14:10, 15 May 2019 (UTC)
What are the supposedly 5 most useful emoji? I recognize the laughing/crying one on position two and an Octopus on position three. 184.108.40.206 14:35, 15 May 2019 (UTC)