Talk:478: The Staple Madness
Is it possible that Beret Guy stapled Cueball to the ceiling? 22.214.171.124 19:30, 7 August 2013 (UTC)
- No, it's not that easy to staple a man to the ceiling. And the original transcript is clear:
- Megan: ...HAVE YOU BEEN ABUSING MY STAPLE GUN?
- Man with Beret: NO.
- God: [[outside of scene, as voice from above]] YES!
- God tells Megan the truth, not Cueball.--Dgbrt (talk) 19:38, 7 August 2013 (UTC)
- I think it's pretty obvious that Cueball is stapled to the ceiling, since he was in the first few frames, and then was no longer there at the end, and it seems like all of the frames occur in the same building. I doubt cueball would have just left, so I'm guessing it's probably him... Ceiling Cueball. 126.96.36.199 16:30, 23 May 2015 (UTC)
- I choose to believe that Berret Guy stapled God to the ceiling. 188.8.131.52 19:31, 14 January 2019 (UTC)
The comment from god is rather like dinosaur comics.184.108.40.206 20:38, 20 August 2013 (UTC)
The whole "staple-crazy $HAT Guy" thing isn't as original as you'd think: . Also, some of this is pertinent. Yep, Beret Guy is clearly Beriah (punny, eh?) as much as Black Hat is Aram. --220.127.116.11 09:32, 9 September 2013 (UTC)
- my reading is that the "yes" comes from someone stapled to the ceiling . . . 18.104.22.168 20:31, 22 April 2014 (UTC)
...there's no way that voice is actually God, I don't care what the transcript says. Having that be God would be non-sequitur and not all that funny, while if it was Cueball it would make sense and be quite funny. Just some random derp 23:58, 21 June 2015 (UTC)