279: Pickup Lines
Title text: That shirt looks good on you, but it would look even better stuffed onto the neck of a vodka bottle and flung burning through our office building's window. Let's fucking do it and never look back.
This comic adds strange twists to some classic abysmally cheesy pickup lines. Warning, terrible puns ahead:
- "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together."
- Cueball is making a "your sister" joke.
- "Is your father a thief? Because he stole all of the stars in the sky and put them in your eyes."(Is Your Dad Pick Up Lines)
- A Jetta is a car, and Cueball is implying that the father is an actual thief.
- "You must be tired, 'cause you've been running through my mind all night."
- He adds the word "Screaming," to make the word "running" be literal instead of figurative.
This is yet another example of Beret Guy's bartender job.
The title text refers to a pickup line like this: "That shirt looks good on you, but would look even better on my bedroom floor." But here the shirt is used as fuse for a Molotov cocktail thrown into their office.
- [Cueball at a bar.]
- Cueball: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put your sister and I together.
- Cueball: Is your father a thief? Because that's totally my Jetta you parked outside.
- Cueball: You must be tired, 'cause you've been running through my mind all night.
- Cueball: Screaming.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!