Elon Musk is the founder of SpaceX and a co-founder of PayPal, and Tesla Motors. He has also envisioned a conceptual high-speed transportation system known as the Hyperloop. No wonder Randall has made references to him in his comics...
- Until 2016 he has only been depicted once (here) in 1608: Hoverboard, where he has a hidden lair under the Volcano in the left part of the game.
- He has, however, been mentioned five times in the title text of comics 1288, 1508, 1583, 1788 and 1823.
- His name was one of the user names used in 1506.
- His idea for the Hyperloop is spoofed in 1599: Water Delivery, but Elon Musk is not mentioned, and it is thus not listed here below.
- In the what if? Europa Water Siphon he is mentioned in the title text over the second to last image.
- And in the what if? Lunar Swimming he is both mentioned in the text and drawn swimming on the Moon in the final drawing (which is in it-self a small comic).
Pages in category "Comics featuring Elon Musk"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.