How about a bobcat?18.104.22.168 05:57, 30 December 2013 (UTC)
I think it's black hat guy on the other end of the phone line. 22.214.171.124 20:47, 20 January 2014 (UTC)
- If it were the black hat guy, he'd have something more snarky to say. This cueball's character is more in line with beret guy. 126.96.36.199 07:08, 26 February 2015 (UTC)BK201
- Black hat does have an obsession about these things. see 325. This seems to be likely that it's him. But ill leave the desicion to someone else. 188.8.131.52 05:23, 7 June 2016 (UTC)
A package of time, if it even made sense, would not require time not to be continuous. However I won't remove that paragraph from the explanation. 184.108.40.206 19:18, 5 September 2017 (UTC)
The second paragraph here is rather unclear and could use some rewriting. Unfortunately, I can't get a good enough grasp of what it's trying to say to do it.
- The first sentence I think is trying to say something like "...time is not continuous - similar to particles in quantum mechanics", but I don't know enough about the subject to know if this makes sense.
- The first part of the second sentence looks like it's trying to say "This is not a widely accepted theory..."
- I don't know what the second part of the second sentence is getting at at all
Can anyone else have a go at it?220.127.116.11 12:09, 17 January 2018 (UTC)