52: Secret Worlds
explain xkcd: It's 'cause you're dumb.
Title text: No two adjacent circles are the same color.
|This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect. If you see a way to improve it, edit it! Thanks.|
- [Pieces of a quote in circles with lines drawn in between them.]
- [Some of the circles are small and colored.]
- "Everybody has a secret world inside of them.
- All of the people in the whole world
- I mean everybody
- No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside
- Inside they've all got unimaginable
- magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing, worlds
- Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe."
- --Neil Gaiman
- This is the fiftieth comic originally posted to livejournal. The previous comic was 51: Malaria, the next is 53: Hobby.