|: Friday's Drawing - Sheep|
Title text: I think it's the sheep zapping the cactus and not vice-versa
: I'm still on vacation, sorry this is a bit late. I forgot what day it was. Anyway, I'll be back Monday, possibly with new drawings about cereal!
Due to Randall's vacation, he picked out comics from his old high-school notebooks for the second time in a row. It is an unusual drawing, especially with The comic 520: Cuttlefish may be a reference to this comic. It may also be a Pokémon reference, with the sheep being the Electric type Mareep or its evolution Flaaffy, and the cactus being Cacnea or Cacturne.
The title text suggests that it may be the sheep that is zapping the cactus, while the original caption apologizes for the late comic release. This is the second time in a row that a Friday comic was released on a Saturday, as 32: Pillar was also released late.
Poem by Scott
- I had a little cactus and I treasured it with pride,
- admiring its spines and dainty flowers.
- Until the day - oh tragic day! - when it was RAMIFIED,
- by a ram with strange psychokinetic powers.
- Baaing deep, this shaman sheep came whiffling through the brambles.
- It gazed upon my cactus and, with yellow flash and thudrous crash,
- with dashing, brash, and rash panache,
- it blew the plant to shambles.
- I was, I confess, horrified - I sat and cried my eyes out!
- Oh stupid sheep, satanic sheep, so wrong and rash and willful!
- I nursed the cactus best I could, till finally it came about.
- It grows apace now, once again, but all it blooms is steel wool!
- [Caption in a black frame above the image written in normal letters not all caps:]
- Another from my high-school notebooks.
- [A sheep and a green saguaro cactus in a brown pot are linked by an arcing yellow electricity bolt.]
This comic was released on a Saturday at 7:28 AM.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!