Actually, the august 18 date was premature; blog beat tumblr over the rest of august and so they didn't cross in August. Revised data showed that the crossing actually occurred for the first time in november 2012. 126.96.36.199 22:32, 7 December 2012 (UTC)
- I updated it. Randall's guess was only a month off. --188.8.131.52 17:41, 26 April 2013 (UTC)
Guys this is sad: http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=xkcd&cmpt=q&tz= 184.108.40.206 (talk) (please sign your comments with ~~~~)
- the history for "explain xkcd" peaks at "time" and "lorenz"220.127.116.11 23:02, 9 November 2021 (UTC)
- This one's sadder. All of them are in decline.
XKCD seems to be accurate: https://trends.google.fr/trends/explore?date=all&q=blog,tumblr,wordpress,livejournal 18.104.22.168 (talk) (please sign your comments with ~~~~)
- Guys, check again, we are entering the penumbra, the sun will shine again on the blogospheroid.
- is it worth noting that blog is winning? --22.214.171.124 19:21, 14 October 2019 (UTC)
- For some definition of winning, both are far down from their glory days of 2009 and 2013 respectively. I do like how their totals over the full history are quite similar.
- In Janurary 2021 "medium" overtook "tumblr".
- And? 126.96.36.199 21:33, 18 November 2021 (UTC)