41: Old Drawing
Title text: I don't want to talk about it
This comic plays off the pun between stump, to confuse someone, and a stump, which is the remnants of a tree that has been cut down.
Anyone snooping into his journal would be punished by such a terrible pun. The pun is so terrible that even Randall does not want to talk about it.
- [A tree holding a chainsaw over a recently cut-down tree.]
- I found this in one of my high-school notebooks. I think I drew it just to take revenge on people snooping through my stuff.
- Cut-down tree: Well, you stumped me...
- Original Randall quote: "I'm on vacation! At home. Fresh drawings when I return!"
- Original title: "Old Notebook".
- This is the thirty-sixth comic originally posted to livejournal. The previous was 33: Self-reference. The next was 35: Sheep.