Title text: I think it's the sheep zapping the cactus and not vice-versa
Original poem from "Scott" on Livejournal page:
- I had a little cactus and I treasured it with pride,
- admiring its spines and dainty flowers.
- Until the day - oh tragic day! - when it was RAMIFIED,
- by a ram with strange psychokinetic powers.
- Baaing deep, this shaman sheep came whiffling through the brambles.
- It gazed upon my cactus and, with yellow flash and thudrous crash,
- with dashing, brash, and rash panache,
- it blew the plant to shambles.
- I was, I confess, horrified - I sat and cried my eyes out!
- Oh stupid sheep, satanic sheep, so wrong and rash and willful!
- I nursed the cactus best I could, till finally it came about.
- It grows apace now, once again, but all it blooms is steel wool!
- Oh God I need sleep!
- Another from my high-school notebooks.
- [A sheep and a potted saguaro cactus linked by an arcing yellow electricity bolt, drawn on graph paper.]
- Original Randall quote: "I'm still on vacation, sorry this is a bit late. I forgot what day it was. Anyway, I'll be back Monday, possibly with new drawings about cereal!"
- This is the thirty-seventh comic originally posted to livejournal. The previous was 41: Old Drawing. The next was 42: Geico.
add a comment! ⋅ refresh comments!