Title text: I built a model that combines local case rates and vaccination stats to estimate when it's reasonable to attend various types of party, but I forgot to include anything about where to find them.
| This explanation may be incomplete or incorrect: Created by a VACCINATION STATS MODEL. Please mention here why this explanation isn't complete. Do NOT delete this tag too soon.|
If you can address this issue, please edit the page! Thanks.
However, the punchline lies in the fact that Cueball and Megan have never been good with social interactions, and are still unsure of how to do this.
The title text continues with this theme, as Cueball (or Megan?) is good at building mathematical models to know when it is safe to attend parties (and other large gatherings), but the issue remains that they are not commonly invited to these events, or are socially awkward when attending them.
- [Cueball is holding his phone up, looking at the bright screen (indicated with lines emanating from the screen). Megan stands next to him looking down at his phone.]
- Cueball: It's official: We're fully vaccinated.
- Megan: It doesn't feel real.
- [Cueball has put his phone away, and they are looking at each other.]
- Cueball: I can't wait to hang out with friends again.
- Megan: Seriously.
- [In a frame-less panel they are just standing next to each other, but looking away from each other.]
- [They look back at each other and continue the conversation.]
- Cueball: So, uh...how do we...
- Megan: I was hoping you knew.
- Cueball: I'm realizing now, I was hazy on this before the pandemic.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!