Talk:553: Pirate Bay
"Just some stats..."... here are some reasons why TPB is down sometimes - and how long it usually takes to fix: "Tiamo gets *very* drunk and then something crashes: 4 days "Anakata gets a really bad cold and noone is around: 7 days "The US and Swedish gov. forces the police to steal our servers: 3 days".. yawn."
The piratebay IS...
I would consider unremovable Hungarian subtitles to be an Unishment; even if I can not ignore the subtitles, I would end up learning Hungarian! I like learning languages! Greyson (talk) 17:20, 1 July 2014 (UTC)
The transcript says that Cueball is the one standing, staring at the fence. However, it also lists Cueball as talking. Error or do I just have bad eyesight? 22.214.171.124 (talk) (please sign your comments with ~~~~)
- It says that one of the Cueballs is standing, it doesn't specify which one is talking. Also logically it's not a fence, it's cell bars. -Pennpenn 126.96.36.199 01:22, 19 August 2015 (UTC)
Someone translate every sentence in the Explain to Hungarian and put it after every English sentence. It must be checked frequently to make sure nobody removes the Hungarian.International Space Station (talk) 21:11, 12 January 2016 (UTC)
- See, this would probably get you banned, but I think it would be hilarious. Should I just use Google Translate, or do we have a Hungarian we can use? Hppavilion1 (talk) 15:45, 29 March 2017 (UTC)
- There you go 188.8.131.52 18:41, 20 June 2017 (UTC) Bálint
- I've removed that translation because this wiki tries to explain in English the content of the comics. And Hungarian is just an example, an example for a language the vast majority doesn't understand. Finnish, Czech, or Polish would be the same. So I've added this meaning to the end of the explanation. --Dgbrt (talk) 12:32, 21 June 2017 (UTC)
Could it be that "seeded generously" is supposed to be a pun about sexual promiscuity? 184.108.40.206 13:24, 24 May 2016 (UTC)
If you put a colon between "unremovable" and "Hungarian" in the title text, then it sounds like the sentence is unremovable and it is Hungarian subtitles. It is possible that Randall left a colon out (however, unlikely) 625571b7-aa66-4f98-ac5c-92464cfb4ed8 (talk) 15:20, 7 March 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks for bringing this up. I've set the incomplete tag. The real pun focuses on other portals (back in 2009 when the comic was released) and their bad quality. And that's not only about subtitles nobody understands.--Dgbrt (talk) 20:18, 7 March 2017 (UTC)
The Cueball that does the talking, and thus is the prodigy of the comic
i don't think prodigy means what you think it means. do you mean "protagonist"? --220.127.116.11 12:52, 27 January 2020 (UTC)