What is the icon in the third panel supposed to be? --NeatNit (talk) 13:40, 26 June 2014 (UTC)
- Two people being warm against each other. --BD (talk) 01:14, 20 November 2014 (UTC)
- So we have a multi millionaire with no life, no respect for anyone's privacy and no moral scruples that has been running this make-believe world since he was a pimply kid and offering the full Monty to any would be Faust.
- HTF did we let that happen? :~D
- Oh yes, sexual persuasion. Why do I get the impression this is all going to end badly for everyone involved?
I used Google News BEFORE it was clickbait (talk) 00:09, 28 January 2015 (UTC)
How is Susie "drawn as a sexy version of Megan"? That seems to be a bit of a reach to me. 18.104.22.168 (talk) (please sign your comments with ~~~~)
- On the other side: How can you tell she isn't ;-) 22.214.171.124 14:29, 12 June 2019 (UTC)
- It is objectively false that she is a sexy version of anything. She is a stick figure. I also don't think it makes any sense to call anyone Megan in any xkcd strip unless they are called Megan in that specific strip. Xkcd seldom has continuity of any kind, and imputing it to characters is goofy.
- If I believed that this wiki should be a source of ultimate truth, I would have removed the line about sexy Megan. Since I think this wiki is a fun collaborative writing project in its own right, I added a citation needed tag to this assertion, because it is funnier that way. If you remove it, or the thing about being sexy Megan, your mom's a ho. 126.96.36.199 23:58, 24 July 2020 (UTC)
- I removed it and think you should have learned the joke before you used it. This community gives real (but sarcastic) explanations on the comic. The "citation needed" joke should be used on things that are universally understood to be true, and should not normally need a citation. The concept of a sexy stick figure isn't that... all I see is more random words which isn't funny except to a mind where random is funny, to whom I direct to xkcd:1210 188.8.131.52 16:22, 1 July 2021 (UTC)