Hi there! I'm glad you are curious about me. I'm a student of physics, math, logic, philosophy & religion. I especially like stuff that tends to fall in the intersection of some of these subjects, like xkcd, quantum stuff, and set theory.
Speaking of which, I've been working a bit here on categorizing the comics suitably! Other than that I more often polish the existing explanations rather than create new ones. Partly because I find it hard to resist when reading, and see possibilities for improvements.
I'm also active on the English and Swedish Wikipedias, and on the Swedish Wiktionary. You'd bet: I'm from Sweden. (We don't have polar bears, and it's kinda warm because of the Gulf Stream.) Since I'm not native in English, please correct any lingual mistakes or oddities, even on this page!
Feel free to say something on my talk page. Just say hi, disagree with me, teach me something, or ask me anything.
I follow Jesus, and I won't bite you if you challenge me on why.
Some explanations I created or worked much on (latest first):
- 870: Advertising
- 385: How it Works
- 906: Advertising Discovery
- 1069: Alphabet
- 265: Choices: Part 2
- 264: Choices: Part 1
- 253: Highway Engineer Pranks
- 827: My Business Idea
- 430: Every Damn Morning
- 324: Tapping
- 76: Familiar
- 403: Convincing Pickup Line
- 704: Principle of Explosion
Some categories I created:
I'mma work a bit on:
- 5: Blown apart
- 34: Flowers
- 59: Graduation – relates to Randall's then situation
- 987: Potential – add a quote from Randall.
- 861: Wisdom Teeth
- Further standardizing the trivia sections in the "LiveJournal-chain" Blaisepascal created, with 24: Godel, Escher, Kurt Halsey#Trivia as the role model.
Other (meta-)pages that should be created: