348: Close to You
|Close to You|
Title text: We should probably talk about this before the wedding.
- Why do birds suddenly appear
- Every time you are near?
- Just like me, they long to be
- Close to you
In this parody, the reason birds suddenly appear whenever the girl is near is because the girl is a zombie, and those are turkey vultures, carrion birds that prey on the flesh of dead bodies.
The title text is joking about couples not discussing their relationship before their wedding, as is seen here.
- [Cueball is singing to Megan, who has wiggly lines and unkempt hair. Musical notes appear around Cueball's words.]
- Cueball: Why do birds suddenly appear
- [Still singing.]
- Cueball: Every tiiiime you are neeear
- [Cueball stops singing. He looks up.]
- Cueball: Wait, are those turkey vultures?
- [Cueball turns to Megan.]
- Cueball: Okay, listen, are you a zombie?
- Megan: Hurrghhh...
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!