Title text: No more, no less
Cueball and Megan are standing together in the middle of a simple maze. As indicated by the words in the comic, they have simply found each other, implying that there is no relationship between them other than running into each other.
As indicated in the title text, there is nothing else to say about how they met.
- [Cueball and Megan are standing on a white hill (presumably snow) with a grey sky covered with thick streaks of white, and small pink dots. All letters are written in lower case.]
- we are just two people
- who found each other
- This was the 45th comic originally posted to LiveJournal.
- The previous was 47: Counter-Red Spiders.
- The next was 49: Want.
- Original title: "Drawing: Found"
- Original Randall quote: "I'll get back to science humor and awful puns soon, don't worry."
- This comic was one of the last 11 comics posted on LiveJournal.
- These 11 comics were posted both on LiveJournal and xkcd after the xkcd site opened on the 1st of January 2006.
- This comic was posted on the same day on both sites.
- They were not all posted on the same day though.
- During the start-up of xkcd, four of the last 11 comics were released on days that deviated from the normal Monday, Wednesday, Friday scheme.
- This one was thus released on a Thursday.
- It was the first of a series of three where the release day was shifted to one day later.
- This one was posted in the middle of the day, 10:41 am.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!
Talk about bare bones! --Quicksilver (talk) 15:22, 25 August 2013 (UTC)
Am I the only one who sees a 3 in the grey/poka-dot area? Implying that there is some third person involved in the relationship? That view is supported by the title text, I think. FlyingSandals (talk) 03:07, 5 November 2013 (UTC)
- Nice find, dunno if Randall had this in his mind, but it could mean a future third person. The white (probably snowy) hill should also be explained. I did add the incomplete tag for future investigations. The sky isn't really a sky because the pink dots don't look like stars.--Dgbrt (talk) 20:00, 5 November 2013 (UTC)
Sad they are no more than that... for a second I thought they might be in a relationship ship... BFFs... lovers... but just people who found each other... a bit dry.--TheTimeBandit (talk) 21:30, 30 October 2017 (UTC)
Are we sure it's a maze? I also question "sky" and "snowy hill", and I'm pretty sure it's not a 3 — Kazvorpal (talk) 16:15, 30 April 2019 (UTC)