- These are the comics that were posted on xkcd on Tuesday.
- Click to expand for a more detailed explanation:
- Note that xkcd usually only posts a new comic Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- However, for several reasons comics have been posted on all week days
- In the early days of the comic it happened frequently, but it has become very rare since LiveJournal closed.
- One notable exception that can lead to off-set release dates is April Fools day.
- Other events (like a tribute, which has not yet happened on a Tuesday) can also result in Tuesday comics.
- This happened first with 1551: Pluto released in honor of the New Horizons deep space probe making its flyby at Pluto.
- Since then it has also occurred with 1608: Hoverboard made to celebrate the release of Randall's new book, Thing Explainer.
- It happened again when How to was released on Tuesday with 2198: Throw.
- And again with another book release for What if? 2. The comic 2672: What If? 2 Flowchart was released on the Tuesday the book was released.
- The other weekdays are typically used in comic series which sometime extend for five days in one week.
- Tuesdays comic will then be part 2, as can be seen several times.
- It is not all of the series that are mentioned with a part number, as can be seen for Parody and Guest Week.
- The above mentioned exceptions explains all Tuesday comics from 57 and on, except for 2717: L6 Lagrange Point.
- Finally there could be incidences where a comic possibly has been miscategorized.
- The date given should be when posted on xkcd, not here.
- Please check up on this and explain here and at the comic why it has been released on a Tuesday.
- The dates can be found in the xkcd archive
- Hover mouse over title to view publication date.
Pages in category "Tuesday comics"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.