Me in my early 30s
|First appearance||Before the end of time|
|Known appearances||All (or was it none?)|
Hello! My name is Danish, and here are a few other things about me:
- I'm a sociopath.
- I'm currently dating half of a whole rest.
- Just to make things a little more confusing, my name doesn't represent the pastry, but rather a citizen of Denmark.
- I enjoy nerd sniping. On a totally unrelated topic, did you know there's a secret message hidden somewhere on this page?
- I'm friends with Elaine.
- I close the parentheses left by Black Hat. They annoy me as much as anyone else-maybe more.))
Some of my favorite comics:
- 806: Tech Support (After this one came out I hacked in and changed the word. Can't have everyone knowing it from a webcomic!)
- 303: Compiling (I stole Richard Stallman's katanas for this purpose. The ones he has now are just copies.)
- 1064: Front Door (I can confirm that Randall has not released a wolf-I have.)
- Every comic with me in it (obviously)
My least favorite comic is 1015: Kerning. It's funny, but also really annoying.
Some of my accomplishments:
- [Classified] (Sorry for all the classifieds, I don't want to start a legal battle with the government right now. Maybe I will later if I'm bored.)
- Successfully avoided getting stapled by that weirdo with the beret. Seriously, what is it with that guy and stap-AHHH LOOK OUT HE'S COMING
Lastly, things that I have contributed to explainxkcd:
- Making [actual citation needed], for those times when you really do need a citation (not a joke one)
- Lots of misc grammar fixes
- Some other stuff that I forgot because it's not really that important (but you can see it if you look at my Contributions page)
See ya! (Actually see you, I stole my boyfriend's camera hack. Don't tell him.)