- These comics feature public speaking. Typically this includes a person standing behind a lectern (sometimes erroneously called a podium) which may be set up on a podium (raised above the surroundings). From here the speaker delivers a speech to a larger general audience. (In some cases, the action of the comic is performed by an audience member or other person attending the speech, not the speaker.)
- Strips which depict a person speaking to only a small group, such as a classroom (for example, 410: Math Paper), should not be included in this category.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Public speaking"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- 2086: History Department
- 2103: Midcontinent Rift System
- 2133: EHT Black Hole Picture
- 2161: An Apple a Day
- 2191: Conference Question
- 2202: Earth-Like Exoplanet
- 2410: Apple Growers
- 2451: AI Methodology
- 2540: TTSLTSWBD
- 2618: Selection Bias
- 2710: Hydropower Breakthrough
- 2731: K-Means Clustering
- 2787: Iceberg