515: No One Must Know
|No One Must Know|
Title text: Or perhaps they knew he was there, and were just trying to torment him first.
Black Hat and Danish are more known for their sociopathy than their affection. In the first panel, they are affectionate towards each other, holding hands and using terms of endearment by calling each other cake names, i.e. danish pastry and pie. The entrance of Cueball, and his observation of this state, leads Black Hat and Danish to kill him and bury the evidence, so that no one knows that side of them, but 433: Journal 5 states that they are, in fact, in a relationship.
The title text provides the alternative hypothesis that they were planning on killing him the whole time and were intentionally acting affectionate for the mental effect it would have on their victim.
542: Cover-Up provides a possible continuation of this story.
- [Black Hat and Danish are talking and holding hands.]
- Black hat: You're my dearest darling danish.
- Danish: And you're my lovely cutie pie.
- Black hat: Well, you're-
- [Cueball enters.]
- [Black Hat and Danish look at each other and let go of each others hands.]
- [Black Hat holds a bloody sack, while Danish pushes down on a shovel to make a hole for what is presumably Cueball's body.]
- This comic inspired the use of "Danish" to refer to Black Hat's girlfriend on this wiki.
- It is obviously not her real name, as it was just a cake-related term of endearment. But at least one person thinks it is better than the name used before this comic.
add a comment! ⋅ add a topic (use sparingly)! ⋅ refresh comments!