This is how he looks like. Yes, he is not a stick figure.
Elon Musk is the founder of SpaceX and a co-founder of PayPal and Tesla, Inc. He envisions a conceptual high-speed transportation system known as the Hyperloop, potentially synergistic subterranean tunneling company called The Boring Company, and founded SpaceX for his plans for space tourism and colonization of Mars. He is literally the physical embodiment of the hi-tec messiah complex of the 21st century. No wonder Randall has made several references to him in his comics...
- Until 2016 he has only been depicted once (here) in 1608: Hoverboard, where he has a hidden lair under the Volcano in the left part of the game.
- He has, however, been mentioned five times in the title text of comics 1288, 1508, 1583, 1788 and 1823.
- His name was one of the user names used in 1506.
- His idea for the Hyperloop is spoofed in 1599: Water Delivery, but Elon Musk is not mentioned, and it is thus not listed here below.
- In the what if? Europa Water Siphon he is mentioned in the title text over the second to last image.
- And in the what if? Lunar Swimming he is both mentioned in the text and drawn swimming on the Moon in the final drawing (which is in itself a small comic).
Pages in category "Comics featuring Elon Musk"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.